9.08.2005

frustration!

For those that have been patiently waiting for my website to be running at full speed, we will all have to wait a while longer. I spent at least 2 hours last night fixing things and uploading files to the server... there are a lot of pictures that still don't show up. I've examined the code and it makes no sense. I'll be working on it more today while at work; I sit in front of a computer all day, might as well make use of it.
Depending on how long the new Textiles teacher keeps us tonight, I may have time to get the rest online, if I can get everything to work today.

UPDATE!
I just fixed almost all the pictures and the only thing that doesn't show up now is one "button" that I forgot to load! I'll have to do that when I go home for lunch today. Then I can upload my index page and TextileStockpile will be full steam ahead!

No comments: