9.16.2005

Here comes the weekend!

First of all, I would like to extend great thanks to the jerk who keeps leaving online dating ads in my comments section. Thanks dude, I have a boyfriend, no need for online dating here.

The website has been up for a week and I have gotten some great responses. No buyers yet, but they will come, it's only a matter of time. Besides, I haven't done any real advertising yet anyway, other than sending the link to all my friends. In the meantime, I am already dreaming up all the different ways I can rearrange things on the site, but probably won't actually do it for a while.

Looking forward to the Fiber Festival in Chelsea this Sunday at the Middle School. I guess they have been having it there for over 30 years. I lived in Chelsea for 22 years and have never been to it! I am sure I will spend way more than I should on things that I don't need. What fun!!!

No comments: